Status
Not open for further replies.
heya arty :pass:what came first the chicken,egg or the mushroom ?
:pighug:

I dunno...but I did read an article recently claiming that California (or a group in CA) is supposedly eyeing mushroom legalization now that canna is done.

200.gif

Last edited:
good evening everyone i just wanted to pop in before bed and thank all staff ect and Dinafem mark for my great prize i won in the stoners interview last night it just shows if you take part great things can happen plus you will maybe learn something you never knew about growing are fav plant also thanks to optic foliar
Congrats, its a good thing that pen started writing eh... lol enjoy the Dina! What strain did you pick?

I dunno...but I did read an article recently claiming that California (or a group in CA) is supposedly eyeing mushroom legalization now that canna is done.

200.gif
I just read that today on Herb. I've tried to grow them and failed... don't mind eating them under the stars around a camp fire.

good evening everyone i just wanted to pop in before bed and thank all staff ect and Dinafem mark for my great prize i won in the stoners interview last night it just shows if you take part great things can happen plus you will maybe learn something you never knew about growing are fav plant also thanks to optic foliar
@St. Tom
Ok St. tom. I have heard enough about your awesome prize pack and about my NOT awesome prize pack! :smiley1:

Thanks guys. Nothing compared to all yours but I'm happy for my first go at this. Give me a few years and I will will produce some real nice ladies

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
whatever holmes, thats a baby's arm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back