Status
Not open for further replies.
great job!
thank bro!
i'd def. say that's a score... 4 oz for couple months and some water... SHABBA!!!!

@archie gemmill
a lot of it looks seeded but isn't.. but it was in area of the one I did, and have found about 10. none of the seeds shall be used in anything I do tho.. nothing against the seeds.. just I didn't buy them.
and my buddy just apent a shit tonne on genetics to play with.. some og18 and a lot others..
you gonna see some shit soon...
moh's lookin to make auto versions of em all

Last edited:
Bonus .... :headbang:

seeds.jpg

And a green apple tasting jay :thumbsup:

good evening everyone i just wanted to pop in before bed and thank all staff ect and Dinafem mark for my great prize i won in the stoners interview last night it just shows if you take part great things can happen plus you will maybe learn something you never knew about growing are fav plant also thanks to optic foliar

good evening everyone i just wanted to pop in before bed and thank all staff ect and Dinafem mark for my great prize i won in the stoners interview last night it just shows if you take part great things can happen plus you will maybe learn something you never knew about growing are fav plant also thanks to optic foliar

what did u win ? :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back