Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for you to get your COB's from @BigSm0. Time and time again i see great plants from his lights. Your going to love them @Cotton46 .
and we will get better pictures of your great grow!
I can't wait either my next grow gonna be an adventure for me hahaha and I've been seeking around the journal's with the cobs and the strains I have lol

O ok, I got you lol thought you meant straight kush. Thought the leaves were a little slim to be just kush. Ya I've got 2 I'm trying to keep alive. Have to wait and see if these die. I have 4 more beans.

Yeah I've been posting pics since I germinated the beans and headlining it with Grape Walker Kush..I just didn't want to get repetitive with it over and over again like ok buddy we got you the first 10 times so I just shortened it Kush 1 & 2.

finally, the light at the end of the cabin repair tunnel.....
P1050847.JPG
P1050566.JPG
P1050850.JPG
glad to be back in the cabin after 6-7 weeks in the tent
today's weather
P1050855.JPG

So, chopped the blue mystic recently, all the trimmings I darcarb'd and dried, came out to roughly 50g dried. I ended up using all of it for 2 full sticks of butter along with some water. Crockpot'd on low for around 6 hrs, strained and chilled in a bowl - nice golden disk. :D Made some cookies shortly after using 1 of the sticks of butter - made about 12 medium sized cookie, and maaaaaan one cookie while mild on psychoactive effects - the pain killing effects and anti inflammatory effects are something else! :cool1::eek1: , feels so powerful, even just within 15 minutes after eating one it's very very noticeable. :vibe:

I remember reading that BM has a decent CBD/etc profile if I remember right.

So, chopped the blue mystic recently, all the trimmings I darcarb'd and dried, came out to roughly 50g dried. I ended up using all of it for 2 full sticks of butter along with some water. Crockpot'd on low for around 6 hrs, strained and chilled in a bowl - nice golden disk. :D Made some cookies shortly after using 1 of the sticks of butter - made about 12 medium sized cookie, and maaaaaan one cookie while mild on psychoactive effects - the pain killing effects and anti inflammatory effects are something else! :cool1::eek1: , feels so powerful, even just within 15 minutes after eating one it's very very noticeable. :vibe:

I remember reading that BM has a decent CBD/etc profile if I remember right.
man, sounds like great meds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back