Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I know quite a bit about brugmansia being used as an admixture plant for south american ayahuasca ceremonies, it's actually called Toè there, but yeah ayahuasqueros/shamans/curanderos sometimes will use it in small small quantities with the main ayahuasca brew [banisteriopsis caapi & psychotria viridis].

It's dangerous to do though due to the MAOI properties of the b. caapi vine in combination with the anticholinergic deliriant properties of the brugmansia.

It's also used in several other preps, though they're sort've off shoots.
thanks for the info. I remembered it from the book "One River", my favorite book, read it many times

Yeah pretty much exactly 8 feet across...Green Poison and Think Fast are around the same size....fruity chronic juice and atomic are much larger
larger? your a dick lol.im actually so jealous man. what sort of weight will you pull off a plant that size? must be like 3-4 pound?

Fruity Chronic.....tipping 7 feet in height
IMG_5852.JPG

Atomic...had to train her special into a rectangle shape...over 7 feet in height
This pic shows her short side
IMG_5858.JPG

And her long side
IMG_5798.JPG

Another grower i aspire to be........

My mission is to show everyone that has a sweet outdoor spot how to grow monsters!! I feel weed should be ample and free to share to the world...not a resource for the rich

"Not for a weed free country or continent, but for a weed free world. Unite and grow for a better, kinder planet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back