Status
Not open for further replies.
@opticfoliar can you elaborate more on how transport works and why only the leaf tops need to be sprayed?

so what transport does is it temporarily opens up a temporary highway or a slide from the top epidermal waxy layer directly to the mesophyll layer, this temporary opening allows the spray solution to be absorbed into the plants mesophyll layer allowing it be delivered within 30 minutes

the transport then evaporates after 30 minutes after the spray has been delivered, resulting in no damage or burning to the leaf surface.

:hippy:I'll keep it simple folks...
The first picture posted of some weed with a handwritten note saying 'I love AFN' will WIN a Prize pack from Dinafem.....
:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

optic_foliar_switch_nutrient_reverse_1.jpg

@opticfoliar from the description of the transport on your site it says Optic Foliar TRANSPORT is a revolutionary delivery agent that delivers the active ingredients within the foliar spray solution into the plant through the stomata of the leaves and move rapidly into the mesophyll layer of the leaves. This increases gas exchange and allows plants to absorb more of the spray solution, enabling the plants to immediately utilize the solution to combat bugs and mold while increasing performance. Ordinary spreaders and stickers cover the plant to create a barrier, but TRANSPORT allows the plant to remain in a more natural state without being covered in toxic solutions affecting growth and yields, while providing the plant the natural solutions needed to combat mold and pests.Unlike traditional sprays, Optic Foliar TRANSPORT can be sprayed on plants even with the lights on and without the need to adjust the pH of the spray.
So we can spray with this on the undersides, correct. I know there is some stomata on the tops of the leaves, but not nearly as many on the undersides.

no need to spray the undersides as transport will soak it all in from the top of the leaf.

save time, money and the inconvenience of flipping plants and sometimes getting sprayed in your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back