Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont matter where you are from, we are all the same! we could solve allot of world problems with a bong rips and all day ride passes to disneyland. I am privledged to meet people from all over the world and that helps make me a better person.

thank you for taking part in this today and taking time to chat with me!
It will always be a pleasure with you, my Sir!!!
upload_2017-9-22_20-28-38.jpeg

:bighug: :smokeout: .. @opticfoliar ... Dineeeesh!! ...sliding into home plate here, just got in from a little chop-fest'!:woohoo1: How are you my good man? Give me a moment, and I'll post up some pics of the ATAK + Transport treatments of mold removal sites, and how amazingly well it shuts-that-shit-down! :pimphand: :wiz:

Last edited:
@opticfoliar im a lazy grower- like to keep my nute schedule as simple as i can- because theres so much snake oil out there.
But i will def be picking up a bottle of overgrow!
Do you have any plans for new products ? Or are you just concentrating on developing the business right now

SNAKE oil.....ok guys this is a big issue for me!! I will touch on this at the end of the interview if I may when I discuss our resource and learning center.

so when it comes to snake oil, you guys are right....too many products dubious claims and in some cases very dubious ingredients.

no, unless we are solving a major problem or are able to develop a wow product.....making more products is just crazy as I like simple multipurpose products. thats why i dont make grow/bloom products as they can be used in any stage of growth. looking to continue to grow our business through education

most people dont foliar due to the inconsistency and damage etc

I like to tell people to stop accepting the negative side affects of foliar spraying and embrace it as another method of getting more yield, flavor , health growth etc....i have made the product to be compatible and work synergistic with your nutrients and lighting.

I'd like to get your industry insider perspective: Could you comment for those of us thinking about getting into the cannabis cultivation industry--- what has been the biggest challenge for @opticfoliar as a company? How did you overcome it?

@opticfoliar from the description of the transport on your site it says Optic Foliar TRANSPORT is a revolutionary delivery agent that delivers the active ingredients within the foliar spray solution into the plant through the stomata of the leaves and move rapidly into the mesophyll layer of the leaves. This increases gas exchange and allows plants to absorb more of the spray solution, enabling the plants to immediately utilize the solution to combat bugs and mold while increasing performance. Ordinary spreaders and stickers cover the plant to create a barrier, but TRANSPORT allows the plant to remain in a more natural state without being covered in toxic solutions affecting growth and yields, while providing the plant the natural solutions needed to combat mold and pests.Unlike traditional sprays, Optic Foliar TRANSPORT can be sprayed on plants even with the lights on and without the need to adjust the pH of the spray.
So we can spray with this on the undersides, correct. I know there is some stomata on the tops of the leaves, but not nearly as many on the undersides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back