Status
Not open for further replies.
its cheap as chips here 180 a oz of cheese and thats on a bad day its flooded in the north west haze is dearer but i grow better than i can buy in 11 weeks

280 here man an oz no give from the 10 a gram lol, i no what its like up there used 2 stay in wick then dornoch for a while, and yes just wee guys that think there something when they sell maybe 1 q a week if that lol so u gotta b around JoG sorta area lol
Not really had much to do with it for a long time ,spent a fortune as a degenerate smoker for the last 35 yrs,worked away for yrs so when i came home it was 3 oz door... locked ..happy daze........i lie like a cunt about where i get mine from and wouldnt tell a soul im doing it [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji85] [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

its cheap as chips here 180 a oz of cheese and thats on a bad day its flooded in the north west haze is dearer but i grow better than i can buy in 11 weeks
I was 180 when i lived in newcastle a couple of yrs ago ......it was always lovely too[emoji111]

Not really had much to do with it for a long time ,spent a fortune as a degenerate smoker for the last 35 yrs,worked away for yrs so when i came home it was 3 oz door... locked ..happy daze........i lie like a cunt about where i get mine from and wouldnt tell a soul im doing it [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji85] [emoji111]

same as me im a secret lemonade drinker and if i had to buy something it would be for some one who i know blah blah as you know loose lips sink ships we have a lot to lose in the uk

same as me im a secret lemonade drinker and if i had to buy something it would be for some one who i know blah blah as you know loose lips sink ships we have a lot to lose in the uk
I worked offshore for yrs so had to appear to be cleaner than clean ,still didnt stop me .....as part of the first emergency responders i would have been privvy to info of drug testing and also able to view flight manifests to see if docs were coming out .....also used to take blocker drinks out in listerine bottles just in case ........

280 here man an oz no give from the 10 a gram lol, i no what its like up there used 2 stay in wick then dornoch for a while, and yes just wee guys that think there something when they sell maybe 1 q a week if that lol

u not seen these muppets selling it on instagram ect lmao a dnt think they could get any more thicker if they tryed

u not seen these muppets selling it on instagram ect lmao a dnt think they could get any more thicker if they tryed
This is the closest ive come to social media ..........social media fb in particular is the work of the devil ,started with good intentions now full of illinformed ,poorly educated arseholes spouting opinions on subjects they know fck all about.........or they googled

This is the closest ive come to social media ..........social media fb in particular is the work of the devil ,started with good intentions now full of illinformed ,poorly educated arseholes spouting opinions on subjects they know fck all about.........or they googled

im the same did have fb but stopped using it so deleted every 1 and started using it for games only like poker , now hardly ever use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back