Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so I'm in the north west it sucks for weed here cheese or haze I can grow better autos as you say people don't know what a cure is also I like ya pick chopper
im north off england anyway more central belt u no the classy place pmsl the gd old knife crime capital of the world , and yeh sick of buying utter shite then they have the cheek 2 complain when u spend 20 qid and just wanna have a look at it first they seem 2 think just ul get what i give yeh screw that lol and the chopper lol just updated that yesterday thought it would b a gd 1 lol

street weed is shit and expensive in illegal parts.unlucky to live in an isolated and or extra security area and weed is rare extra shit extra expensive.
bud isnt on the menu its a choice of whatever solid hash is available.
:pighug:

they recon where i live there is a min one grow on every street they tell people to look for birds sitting on the roof off the heat off the lights as one tell tale sign its madness

street weed is shit and expensive in illegal parts.unlucky to live in an isolated and or extra security area and weed is rare extra shit extra expensive.
bud isnt on the menu its a choice of whatever solid hash is available.
:pighug:
even hash is stupid price used 2 get great stuff years ago and was always 20 qid for a half oz now the hash sucks more than ever and just a q costs 30 qid

they recon where i live there is a min one grow on every street they tell people to look for birds sitting on the roof off the heat off the lights as one tell tale sign its madness

same here man av had trim chucked in my bin even, wasnt mine either lol seen the aftermath of many grows just put out for the bin men 2 collect most folk here couldnt b more retarded if they tryed, hate the place so much

What's up, fellas?

Been off the forums a while now, figured I'd pop in and say hi.

Smoking some California Dreamin' (FB Green Crack x FB Cali Sno) in my new bong what's everybody else burning today?

20170902_172524.jpg

im north off england anyway more central belt u no the classy place pmsl the gd old knife crime capital of the world , and yeh sick of buying utter shite then they have the cheek 2 complain when u spend 20 qid and just wanna have a look at it first they seem 2 think just ul get what i give yeh screw that lol and the chopper lol just updated that yesterday thought it would b a gd 1 lol
Im the very north uk ........like next stop orkney.....try 260-300oz........15 a gram in some places .......fck that shit with silly wee boys who think they are the man ....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Im the very north uk ........like next stop orkney.....try 260-300oz........15 a gram in some places .......fck that shit with silly wee boys who think they are the man ....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
280 here man an oz no give from the 10 a gram lol, i no what its like up there used 2 stay in wick then dornoch for a while, and yes just wee guys that think there something when they sell maybe 1 q a week if that lol so u gotta b around JoG sorta area lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back