Status
Not open for further replies.
I decarb'd the trimmings from my first blue mystic grow, along with some leaves and whatnot from another, decarb'd and dried it came out to around 51g. Haven't made butter in some time, not looking for anything insanely crazy in terms of strength or experience, so I'm going to try 2 sticks for the entire amount of trimmings. Going to crockpot it on 'warm' for 6-8 hours, stirring periodically. Then I'm going to make this package of betty crocker oatmeal/choco chip cookies I have.''

:drool::vibe:

image.jpg
What y'all think? She is on day 25 and I am currently logging in Grow journal. Come check and leave a comment or follow.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ss-himalayan-blue-diesel-remo-nute-dwc.61460/
Have a great day AFN

I decarb'd the trimmings from my first blue mystic grow, along with some leaves and whatnot from another, decarb'd and dried it came out to around 51g. Haven't made butter in some time, not looking for anything insanely crazy in terms of strength or experience, so I'm going to try 2 sticks for the entire amount of trimmings. Going to crockpot it on 'warm' for 6-8 hours, stirring periodically. Then I'm going to make this package of betty crocker oatmeal/choco chip cookies I have.''

:drool::vibe:
Good luck with your medibles today

Thanks for sending ms over here @Rebel. Heres a list of the badges I qualify for so far.

Hydro badge
Live stoner badge
Live intro, will edit with link tonight
Good karma
New to afn
Flashed my bush
And welcome to afn ;) thanks again man. I look forward to being an award white 1 day lol

sounds like your doing the right thing mate, get a fresh start for you and the missus away from the pill heads. best of luck!

Got the job on the spot today. Making good money in a really great area for me. I'll be able to start growing once we move out. We are making a 2-month saving plan. We will get a personal loan as well and have plenty of money for when we move out.

that feels when you pop the plastic lid off your roots excelerator too hard and spill about 30ml all over the sink.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

It's always the most expensive stuff that tends to spill or break when in them stoner moment I feel you brother. had a 1 litre of voodoo juice spill all over my carpet last year [emoji43]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back