Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so you must like a wide variety of music. From Zepplin and the Pretenders to WW 1 & 2 ditties. So in my next life, it might be good to come back as a pig

howdy peeps:pass:
when making tea avoid teabags with strings on,avoid teabags that are not square.
004 (7).JPG

:pighug:
Good Morning A.F.N.
@archie gemmill Don't be smoking those bleached papers archie there bad for your health . :nono:
http://herb.co/2017/09/19/bleached-rolling-papers-harmful/
if a bleached paper is half as thin as a RAW paper,there are twice as many carcinogens in the RAW.
calcium carbonate as far as i know is only used for carbonated paper,triplicate books you know the stuff you write on the top sheet and it comes through to other sheets below.or a very high gloss finish.and its been done away with by a lot of paper mills in favour of clay.so the bleach part....they dont really say much about it.
sounds like an advert to me.
but i would in no way encourage anyone to smoke rockets.hmm im not sure i agree with myself.
:pighug:

Good evening guys. Ill drop in and ask if there is any plants with big size potential that gives those really, really sugary, dank buds?

A example of a dank bud

ddb30680a691d15l.jpg

Does buds like this come from 300 grams autoflowers?

If i post in the wrong section you can give me a friendly hand where i should post.

Life Update

So yeah I haven't been to active recently. My grow op was foiled by some bipolar pill head room mates. So me and my fiancé have been lookin to relocate and get our very own place. I have a job interview tomorrow for a sick manufacturing company. So hopefully I'll get the job. If I do we are gonna find our first place to rent on our own. My fiancé is going to quit her daycare job and watch our little one while tending to the ladies while I'm at work. I have to go big with this grow. I'm going to buy tents this time around and run a lot of fucking plants dude.

So yeah that's kinda where I'm at rn

Life Update

So yeah I haven't been to active recently. My grow op was foiled by some bipolar pill head room mates. So me and my fiancé have been lookin to relocate and get our very own place. I have a job interview tomorrow for a sick manufacturing company. So hopefully I'll get the job. If I do we are gonna find our first place to rent on our own. My fiancé is going to quit her daycare job and watch our little one while tending to the ladies while I'm at work. I have to go big with this grow. I'm going to buy tents this time around and run a lot of fucking plants dude.

So yeah that's kinda where I'm at rn

sounds like your doing the right thing mate, get a fresh start for you and the missus away from the pill heads. best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back