Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great day folks
images (40).jpg

Good morning everyone!!!! Busy morning so far.. Transplanted 5 Dinafem White Widow XXLs into their "forever home".. The DP plants are pretty much ending week 1 and looking happy!! Their pots are still a little damp, so I tried a little less water with the Dinafems, to see if I can get them to sprint a little.. In about 3-4 weeks, I'll be starting my soil test, using the seeds that I found in the Samsara Ultraviolet.. Don't really care about hermies, just wanna see how the soil works, so I may only flower out a couple, as I don't want to seed up my entire grow room!!! I may even just move them into the tent and move it to the other side of the basement for safety..

20170920_055240.jpg

Day 12 for the Grape Walker Kush..Besides the tiny spot on Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which doesn't seem to be bothering her at all, everything is growing just fine. I think they are just getting adjusted to the living seedling mix that was geared towards photo seedlings but I cut the batch with extra Coco coir and peat moss to dilute the strength a bit..Branching has commenced as well..Temp is a consistent 75F for now and humidity 65%.

Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20170920_084737.jpg

Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20170920_084653.jpg

IMG_20170920_084601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back