Status
Not open for further replies.
Azure Duck chopped and in the jars..10 of them! Mystery Weed I started chopping today,a few branches maybe a couple more tonight. I posted pics of her in the greenhouse thread, she's a beauty! I'm guessing 12-14 ounce dry when all done. That will leave a couple small plants in pots, a couple Trainwreck and a Hammer of the Gods. I'm guessing about a total of close to 2 pounds for the season. Not bad from an 8'x6'x6' little greenhouse. And even then, I didn't get planted till June 7th. I'm very happy with my raised bed!

Azure Duck chopped and in the jars..10 of them! Mystery Weed I started chopping today,a few branches maybe a couple more tonight. I posted pics of her in the greenhouse thread, she's a beauty! I'm guessing 12-14 ounce dry when all done. That will leave a couple small plants in pots, a couple Trainwreck and a Hammer of the Gods. I'm guessing about a total of close to 2 pounds for the season. Not bad from an 8'x6'x6' little greenhouse. And even then, I didn't get planted till June 7th. I'm very happy with my raised bed!
Sounds like an amazing harvest man congrats on the pounds of herb:d5:. Do you have an link to the green house thread ? I can't seem to find it

Right on ! Did she turn out mostly black leafed or just black buds also what's the buds smell like ?
One had black every thing the balance had black bud and the leaves were getting darker everyday until I cut them . The smell was almost citrus like but very faint .

Top of the evening and my nugget for tonite it is just about to hit the grinder. What are you dudes puffing? This MBAP
IMG_6568.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back