Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the name button in the top right, then in the drop down menu select signature. You then take the full url and paste it in the signature box.
You can also type a word then right click and select the little link icon at the top of the dialog box in order to add a hyperlink to any word.

Thanks

Lets see if I got it

Hit the name button in the top right, then in the drop down menu select signature. You then take the full url and paste it in the signature box.
You can also type a word then right click and select the little link icon at the top of the dialog box in order to add a hyperlink to any word.

Thanks for that.

28 day Berry Bomb I snipped her a couple of times ,well more than a couple and she didn't even blink . :thumbsup:
DSCN1559.JPG

hi everybody im a little worried i am new to led lights and i think my plants are crawling along to my hps grows can you take a look at my thread and see do they look bad for 3 weeks i have 1 thats stunted aswell if anyone can advise i would appreciate it

hi everybody im a little worried i am new to led lights and i think my plants are crawling along to my hps grows can you take a look at my thread and see do they look bad for 3 weeks i have 1 thats stunted aswell if anyone can advise i would appreciate it
Are these your first auto's ?? Seems I read that somewhere . :biggrin: They look great to me !! and yes you may have a runt it happens . Lift your lights they may stretch . Some strains just drag their heels a little . Topping them sometimes pisses em . They are nice and green . Now the sad part . I'm no expert . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back