Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky enough to see stevie ray play a couple songs at a,blues awards show in the early 80s, was a gift! Never got to see a full concert.

I was lucky enough to see stevie ray play a couple songs at a,blues awards show in the early 80s, was a gift! Never got to see a full concert.
Dam I would give my left nutt to have seen him!! When I was a kid he was all that was playing in the house him and Chuck Berry hahaha hell of a mix. I did get to see Johnny winter's at a small club it was great! I love music any of it!! Keeps my soul in check lol

I was blessed to see a ton of concerts when i got older. Missed some great ones. I grew up to lawrence welk and hee haw!

evening stoners i hope were all well. im still making plans for my new organic grow so trying to think outside the box to simplify things. have a few things on my mind but currently top of the lost is, can i bottom feed in soil? and can i make a massive auto feeder so it could just be left alone for a week at a time? anyone tried autofeeding?

You can water from the bottom, top dress dry nutes for a week at a time.

Autopots but the reservoir size may limit refill times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back