Status
Not open for further replies.
So like not even a week ago this was my shortest girl. Now she has decided she wants to pray to jesus and has gone spastic. Still think she is in veg compared to the others lol lights at like 12" any lower and will be touching the tops almost
fdb2fd889a1ea936c06fc01836ac6ef8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Feed her! she be hunger!

I've been busy with houseguests and the acreage and life - and I've been holding off coming on here until I've got a couple free hours to spend.

Best part of it, is I have a whack of grow comp pages to catch up on :D

This weekend, Ima gonna have my water pipe at the ready, an 1/8th of Thai milled, a french press at the ready....and dive into the deep end.

Really looking forward to it!

If you get a craving take the opportunity to see what triggered it and avoid if possible the trigger not always possible but you can play amateur shrink with yourself . :nono:

This is great advice. I actually caught myself doing this a few times. Thanks bro.

@1939bear can you help me with my addiction to seeds?
@912GreenSkell You and me and your music list around Gauges back deck campfire with our combined MJ collection! Yeah Buddy! If you like Bourbon Yeah Yeah Buddy!

Awesome bud...yeah i mostly listen to old school hippy tunes, but i also dig some old school punk and a bit of metal here and there.

:yoinks: .... WoW!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... That makes you a certain age! lol .... and what a genius ahah - who'd have thought of "THAT" image with "baby roots" :rofl: :rofl:

Too funny!! :D

... Hey Guys! ^_^

I thought it was pretty clever lmao just smoked and I had a good ol Solo laugh while finding that meme. . That age haha.

And it's

Heyyyy youuuuu guyyyyyssss
Lol.
One of my fav movies. Used to watch it with my gma all the time as a sprout . Still watch it from time to time.
Sloth is a handsome fella. Just look at him smile at Rocky road. I was always chunk. Lmao. Truffle shuffle for life bahaha.

Hope the stoner family is well. I'm useless anymore. Work is a drag lol. Jobs are way to needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back