Status
Not open for further replies.
walk'n the line
P1020250.JPG

oh really is 912 on? I know pops, so I can send him a message, but would still like input from 912 as well... or anyone who can help as I need help asap...
What ya need? I'm not an every day vaper. But iv been known to make a few cloudless clouds
Whats the.? Broham

You know everything you say has a certain degree of accuracy and we're all in it up to our asses . Money makes the world go round . :rofl:
It is always about the $ for business. ALWAYS. Now that does not make it wrong, we must be aware. That is why we must expand the local growers and this AFN is the best to help them. good vibes to all here at AFN. support and encouragement, that is what it means.

Hey guys, anyone able help in picking out an "affordable pen vape" for wax/shatter & thick oil... I currently have an evod w/ 510 thread But need help with making concentrated cannabis oil for the vape, either thick or mixed a little... and also a decent affordable pen, like the evolve plus or similar.. can anyone help me out please?
:pass:
Yocan evolve?
Like this one?
15124098285931198790508.jpg

Not sure why ya can't tag me @Unique
But ill be trimmin. Ahem. Procrastinating while the mrs trims. So if ya can tag me???
Just quote this message and ill be happy to help

Morning stoners!

I love Cindi and this song in particular. Listen and remember it is all about $ and shit that happens when you only try to get it. We should seek out was to be happy and to be a good person. KISS it is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back