Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
I’ve got quite the wish list! The oss strains should be on there way soon!

Hey guys, anyone able help in picking out an "affordable pen vape" for wax/shatter & thick oil... I currently have an evod w/ 510 thread But need help with making concentrated cannabis oil for the vape, either thick or mixed a little... and also a decent affordable pen, like the evolve plus or similar.. can anyone help me out please?

Ahh sorry bud...i dont know anything of wax/shatter vapes, or about portable vapes.....I run a home unit(Arizer Xtreme Q) for hash and flower.

Hey guys, anyone able help in picking out an "affordable pen vape" for wax/shatter & thick oil... I currently have an evod w/ 510 thread But need help with making concentrated cannabis oil for the vape, either thick or mixed a little... and also a decent affordable pen, like the evolve plus or similar.. can anyone help me out please?
:pass:
I gave up on the small e-pens years ago, and moved to a mod. I'm an ex smoker, so...
I've got a sigelei 5-75 watt unit that I use for both, 510 thread, 18650 battery...
1512409129642-1376764453.jpg

Pictured is a concentrates atomizer, and my normal nic tank on the unit. IPhone build quality. The pens you'll replace, as the battery can't be changed.
Change the top, adjust the wattage and I'm off!
1512409330926-358857167.jpg

Have been vaping now almost 6 years, making my own nic juice as well.. best choice I've ever made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back