Did somebody say carve a melon??
Im a melon man myself. Go figure
IMG_8683.JPG

No excuses that you cant find a pumpkin
JACK CARVING
October-----Be Ready!!!!!
Hosted by the Auto Warriors

Last edited:
Every time I see one of these obituary's I give myself a little hug and say " well done old man your still hanging in . " :yay:

Same here 9Bear. You have me by a few years, at least, but I bet you get up quicker and have more bounce in your step then me. I don't let it hold me back but I'm paying for a life of chasing adrenaline. :rofl:

Same here 9Bear. You have me by a few years, at least, but I bet you get up quicker and have more bounce in your step then me. I don't let it hold me back but I'm paying for a life of chasing adrenaline. :rofl:
We're not too big on that quicker bouncing shit but I'm happy that I'm still moving around I see a lot of men younger than myself riding around in wheel chairs carrying their oxygen bottles . All I can say but for the grace of something go I . :biggrin:

We're not too big on that quicker bouncing shit but I'm happy that I'm still moving around I see a lot of men younger than myself riding around in wheel chairs carrying their oxygen bottles . All I can say but for the grace of something go I . :biggrin:
You sure they are not on my medibles, and hauling a portable bong/rig.. ive just about got my stoner scooter done!!!! Its the new thing @1939bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back