Status
Not open for further replies.
get back in there, you've over looked something
hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAhahhahaha

I sure the hell did! I overlooked the humidifier res. Passed out for an hour and woke up to some scary Rh percentage! I got her climbing back up and stabilizing but damn if it didn’t scare me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best prescription that I've been given it all these years. The Dr. was pretty proud of me for getting away from all the opiates that I'd been taking all these years. Had nothing bad to say about me making the switch to medical cannabis.
good to hear not all Docs are pharma shills

internet behaving itself now,megadoodles most likely the issue.
001 (9).JPG

:pighug:

This is the best prescription that I've been given it all these years. The Dr. was pretty proud of me for getting away from all the opiates that I'd been taking all these years. Had nothing bad to say about me making the switch to medical cannabis.
Awesome news, that!
Be very careful dosing with tinctures, though. Some are much stronger than others. A dropper will give about .05 ml per drop, or 1 ml per 20 drops. For a very strong tinc, like the brown dragon takeoff we make, 3 mls would likely have you drooling on your own testicles while you're explaining to Jesus why the earth is flat.
Just sayin.... :smoking:

I sure the hell did! I overlooked the humidifier res. Passed out for an hour and woke up to some scary Rh percentage! I got her climbing back up and stabilizing but damn if it didn’t scare me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they be resilient and forgiving, couple of % points matter not, the girls know you have their best interests at heart

Awesome news, that!
Be very careful dosing with tinctures, though. Some are much stronger than others. A dropper will give about .05 ml per drop, or 1 ml per 20 drops. For a very strong tinc, like the brown dragon takeoff we make, 3 mls would likely have you drooling on your own testicles while you're explaining to Jesus why the earth is flat.
Just sayin.... :smoking:
exactly the effect I'm looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back