Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, the area was really rocky so I dug out just a little, (pure laziness), and backfilled with sand. I used mg powdered nutes mixed with water and always left a cap of mg on top of the soil in hopes of rain. I was only able to visit them every 2 to 3 weeks. :peace:

Cool stuff!! Great job on that guerilla grown plant bud!

time for a new poster, New Giveaways coming this way, back soon with the Word
P1060082.JPG

Dp said their Hollands Hope reached heights of 4 feet and the one i grew topped 7 and was 24 feet around the circumference. I snicker when i read breeders yields and sizes.

Yeah Mephisto said that Northern Cheese Haze would hit 60-90cm height with 100-160g as a single plant grow. In my (limited) experience that was a significant understatement. Maybe breeders need to publish a special rating for folks on AFN. :haha:

Mind you my girls were not 24 feet around....

51515645_10.jpg

It really is cool how huge trees literally feed themselves with their discarded leaves.
Were kneehigh is they feed the trees in the next county!
My dad had a kite flying for over a week tied to the gas meter when we lived in KS, 50 years ago.

Yeah Mephisto said that Northern Cheese Haze would hit 60-90cm height with 100-160g as a single plant grow. In my (limited) experience that was a significant understatement. Maybe breeders need to publish a special rating for folks on AFN. :haha:

Mind you my girls were not 24 feet around....

51515645_10.jpg

Yeah photos can get pretty big!1 Biggest of the season trained into a rectangle...here is the short side measuring 10 feet across, tallest branches topping 8 feet in height
IMG_6008.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back