Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fine removing the one branch.
Highly likely. A gnat died there and caused the mold. Or a drop of water.

Like gene said. Quarantine that branch as carefully as possible as fast as possible.

Then keep a close eye til harvest.

The prevention is not a bad idea either gene. I did not do that when i found mold. Just removed branches.
And tossed colas n branches at trim when i checked insides of buds after dried.

Typically if no white mold visible going into cure. Your usually good.
Throw some mold in the jar. Lost the whole jar. Tricky stuff.

Really it boils down to 3 factors.

1 how bad do you need your supply.
2 how much risk is it to the rest of yr harvest
3 how much risk to yr health.

In that order actually.
If your good on smoke. Remove the whole plant.

If in need. Work from the branch and moniter.

If it progresses then you move on to health risks of trying to salvage.

But i will confidently say if only seeing 1 spot. You're not even close to defcon 5 lol
Right on. I was planning on harvesting today.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Right on. Thanks a bunch guys. It's a small plant so shouldn't be too hard to get it cleaned.

Learning pains lol.
How is the air movement and rh in the grow space?
Those are the 2 biggest factors during flower for mold prevention.

I may lay out today. I'm sore as hell from sleeping in a tent and hiking with children. One the of the two, (bless his heart) can't stand upright for ten minutes. the kid gets a thought in his head and forgets his floppy feet are still walking over rocks and roots. After the 25 th fall we started a song for him... I'm A -OK 6 times today..(, 7, 8 9) he stopped crying at least and starting laughing about it.

pp-day26-jpg.832965

Could this Pineapple Punch be a male/herm? I know nothing about sexing them..they are supposed to be female seeds. I ask only bc it's growing a lot faster than the other two (Grapefruit haze and king tut) Thanks
Does it have any balls ?? If you get my drift here !! :biggrin:

Learning pains lol.
How is the air movement and rh in the grow space?
Those are the 2 biggest factors during flower for mold prevention.
About 50 Rh. Lots of air movementm, but I probably should have cleaned up some of the leaves during flower. Everything is bunched up tightly.

Hats off to the winners of the outdoor contests!! If you see trailanimal (gold medal auto), 912greenskell(silver medal auto , waves!), Belivitez (bronze medal auto), 912greenskell(gold medal photo, shakes hands furiously electronically), waira (silver medal photo) and gringostarr(bronze medal photo) swing them a shot of max rep!! It was a harsh season outdoors pretty much across the bloody world, and the winners deserve a blast of rep!!

About 50 Rh. Lots of air movementm, but I probably should have cleaned up some of the leaves during flower. Everything is bunched up tightly.

It's hard to get it right. You've been watching me deal with hermies, mold, space issues.. This run I stunted half of em like a idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back