Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to have to bust out the old hps..I really don't want to but I can't get the temps up, hence the reason I haven't started another grow yet..So pretty much (2) 3500 k Autocobs and a 250 w hps. Have to do what I have to do at the moment.

Here is a couple hot off the press on day 37

Mohan Ram
View attachment 832611

Portal Spiritwalker
View attachment 832612

No complaints here!! Hope everyone is doing great!!
Was getting a little worried about my spiritwalker but now that I see yours I'm not as worried. Same structure. Bud shoots aren't wanting to grow out. Hopefully they will kick in. Fans are growing like crazy. Really nice green.

I would gladly take my grows back underground if it ment that my children and grandchildren could experience the America that I grew up in.

It wasn't perfect, but a far cry closer than where we've come too.

I was raised on Martin Luther Kings speach, "by the content of your character, not the color of your skin."

It's time for a wake up... a reordering, a realignment to the founding principles of the nation....

I would gladly take my grows back underground if it ment that my children and grandchildren could experience the America that I grew up in.

It wasn't perfect, but a far cry closer than where we've come too.

I was raised on Martin Luther Kings speach, "by the content of your character, not the color of your skin."

It's time for a wake up... a reordering, a realignment to the founding principles of the nation....

That’s no shit brother!!!! If my kids could only have a taste of how I was raised! I’m trying to raise my youngest the way I was but with today’s technology and everything else going on it’s almost like punching a brick wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back