Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there my fellow auto smokers. It is another grand night way up north in Canada COLD and snowing.
Mephisto buds shot four assed monkey
IMG_7856.JPG

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :smoker: sharing one...Hoping you all have a great weekend lined up..

I'll try not too. Some pics before I got chased out of the kitchen. Also for any of you that enjoy making food there is a Live Stoner Eats thread. Check it out and make some posts of your food.
View attachment 832039 View attachment 832040 View attachment 832042 View attachment 832043 View attachment 832044 View attachment 832045 View attachment 832047

Oh Yum............:pie:...since giving up wheat I really Miss the smell of baking..always the smell evoke family time coz someone had the time to do the baking.
Yum...

Need to send a message to all the vacuum salesmen in town and see who want's to come clean it up for free in exchange for getting to photo, film, and document how powerfully amazing their product is at picking up ACTUAL dirt. :baked:

I Love your Thinking @Ozone69 ..Never Miss an Opportunity...:headbang:..putting the puppy song in cracked me up...:coffee:
What is safe yet efficient distance between the cobs and the canopy.
Also spacing between the cobs.

Welcome to our Home @Jo Sensi :headbang:..I'll tag @BigSm0 for you..if he is around he will let you know...

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :smoker: sharing one...Hoping you all have a great weekend lined up..

Oh Yum............:pie:...since giving up wheat I really Miss the smell of baking..always the smell evoke family time coz someone had the time to do the baking.
Yum...

I Love your Thinking @Ozone69 ..Never Miss an Opportunity...:headbang:..putting the puppy song in cracked me up...:coffee:

Welcome to our Home @Jo Sensi :headbang:..I'll tag @BigSm0 for you..if he is around he will let you know...
Thanks Bro! Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back