Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads, lookin for some help. my first harvest has dried way too quick and ive stuck it into jars to try save any remaining moisture. its not as crisp as it was but it has a funky smell, will this wear off with time? Should I burp the jars or leave em closed for a few days? Any advice would be sound! Its only 11g btw lol

The smell will change, and you may see it soften back up in the jar if it's not too bad

Yeah thats the auto i am referring to...it doubled the next best yield out of 7 strains this season. Its certainly held up its rep from the many UK and Northern Europe grows i checked. It dealt with minimum 70% RH throughout flower no problem for me.
good size! my experience with the Dinas this season if you pop a few of them you will get a monster or 2!

P1060082.JPG

Yeah thats the auto i am referring to...it doubled the next best yield out of 7 strains this season. Its certainly held up its rep from the many UK and Northern Europe grows i checked. It dealt with minimum 70% RH throughout flower no problem for me.

In reality the RH is not the problem here ... the problem is the spores from the mold ....

u can do 70% RH no problem if no mold around,, but

this year was brutal in western europe .... very damp for weeks on end ... that gave mold spores galore ... that infected all our plants ...
:cuss:

Last edited:
I am going to regret not getting in on that mephisto sale..*sigh*....
On another note...I actually need to get a space heater for my tent..I switched to COBS ..now temp won't kick over 70 F and RH is low due to seasonal change. I already reduced my fan down more than half way and shut passive vents. Not really wanting to kick on house heater just yet....The good with the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back