Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the strain. Even 4 can be too much sometimes....... I took one out of this tent, still too much plant.........lol\

QB Tent pic1 -7-4-2017.jpg

Already been hitting to small stash. Might have to see if I can find any around so I don't run out. Not really feeling like having to hit up the dispensary over the holiday.

With your girls getting so big in the AutoPots has me second guessing if I'd be able to stuff 6 AutoPots in the 4ftx4ft tent. Maybe I should just take the advise given and just stick with the 4 pots in there.

I've got three Grilled Cheese from a local Colorado shop left that I might mainline out next. I've still got a few auto seeds to go through as well, so might change my mind and go with some Critical +. Have some Blue Amnesia XXL seeds left as well, but since I like to rosin press and Amnesia strains seem to be poor producing for rosin I'm not in a big hurry to grow those. *shrug* decisions...decisions... hehe
What exactly is main lining? Any pics of this training? Have heard this But been too lazy to you tube lol

What exactly is main lining? Any pics of this training? Have heard this But been too lazy to you tube lol
top it and bend two opposing branches to the horizontal point.

Where's @Cotton46
Howd that chop turn out brotha
I'm still breathing bro✌️ just crazy busy with work, and I just a bit ago smoked a bit of the Haze and it's good after a proper cure it's gonna be fire so I'm all good now and I have a weight in a day or so but what I tried is good

I'm still breathing bro✌️ just crazy busy with work, and I just a bit ago smoked a bit of the Haze and it's good after a proper cure it's gonna be fire so I'm all good now and I have a weight in a day or so but what I tried is good
Glad to hear it grobro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back