Status
Not open for further replies.
worst medicin ever those things. ruin my week every time. im a heavy drinker though and i know most of them are actually safe to drink on. done it every time untill 2 years ago. got a massive infection in my wisdom tooth and had to get em ripped out. but not before a course of Metrinizadol, wich id never had before. they usually end in “illin”

experience told me it was safe though.......

3 pints later i was on the floor....

for 4 fuckin days!!!!!!
throwin up blood and all sorts. he did warn me but doctors know fuck all and personal experience always knows best lol.

I'd never drink on meds but eh, my stuff's called Augmentin and it sure augmented me right to the bed :D :D

Mmmmm I can’t wait to grow out this lsd-25
6d4b52ebd9bf45b524fd59baea4f6369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
holy fuck mate! thats some of the most purple shit ive ever seen! i havent heard of it since i joined but i distinctly remember someone saying it was an absolute weapon when i first started. tag me up once you start it man : )

holy fuck mate! thats some of the most purple shit ive ever seen! i havent heard of it since i joined but i distinctly remember someone saying it was an absolute weapon when i first started. tag me up once you start it man : )

Most definitely bro! I already started a prelude to my next grow journal. It’s located in my signature along with my current journal.

This was a lovely ring to my eyes reading on lsd-25. “LSD-25 is good for cultivation outdoors, in greenhouses, and indoors. She steadfastly endures adverse soil conditions and high humidity, in which any other hybrid would fall victim to mildew.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back