Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I just woke up from the deep deep slumber... at 5pm. Antibiotics sure knocked me out :D
worst medicin ever those things. ruin my week every time. im a heavy drinker though and i know most of them are actually safe to drink on. done it every time untill 2 years ago. got a massive infection in my wisdom tooth and had to get em ripped out. but not before a course of Metrinizadol, wich id never had before. they usually end in “illin”

experience told me it was safe though.......

3 pints later i was on the floor....

for 4 fuckin days!!!!!!
throwin up blood and all sorts. he did warn me but doctors know fuck all and personal experience always knows best lol.

Mmmmm I can’t wait to grow out this lsd-25
6d4b52ebd9bf45b524fd59baea4f6369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you mean me, ya. It's at 74 in the room, three fans, temp controllers... etc. the light is a 200 watt MH at 20 inches away. I raised it two days ago, but it's not hot in there. It has me confused. The main issue is low humidity for me. Can't keep it up without a fogger, whitch I have not wired in yet.

Had the same issue a few yrs back, when I lived in a much dryer climate. A 3 gallon pale (pail?) and an air stone kept the room in check...
Budget friendly, & functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back