Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Germany is a huge stereotype in the US when it comes to beers. You should've visited Czech rep. after that. No.1 beer drinkers in the world baby :cheers:
I’ve heard there’s some amazing flavors to come out of the Czech rep. I’m a bit of a connoisseur I enjoy the body, taste and aromas of my beers and or spirits.

damnnn brother! I'll be by in a few, I'll bring a few myself... Can bring Trainwreck,Pineapple Express,Girl Scout Cookies,Critical+, some peanut butter cookie's (special ones) Trainwreck Shatter & Pineapple Express Shatter :)
How do you like the Trainwreck ?? I'm considering that for my next grow .

I’ve heard there’s some amazing flavors to come out of the Czech rep. I’m a bit of a connoisseur I enjoy the body, taste and aromas of my beers and or spirits.

You'd be right at home here my friend. Bottle of decent beer costs less than a bottle of water. We're home to the original Budweiser (even though it's a long story) and the Pilsner, both beer and the style. Nothing beats a fresh cold beer from the tap, while you enjoy a schnitzel or marinated cheese. It makes the trips home from the pub pretty difficult. Heck, we even have a beer drive-through.

23222906_642549952800720_2113962518_o.jpg

You'd be right at home here my friend. Bottle of decent beer costs less than a bottle of water. We're home to the original Budweiser (even though it's a long story) and the Pilsner, both beer and the style. Nothing beats a fresh cold beer from the tap, while you enjoy a schnitzel or marinated cheese. It makes the trips home from the pub pretty difficult. Heck, we even have a beer drive-through.

View attachment 830538
That looks mouth watering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back