Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruity Chronic Juice(chronic X white widow) from delicious is very impressive..ive grown 3 years in a row and been impressed with every plant...the first year she smelt of chronic cherries....crazy good!! Last year she was more of a citrus chronic smell, and this year she leans heavy to the chronic smell. IMpressed every time!! POtency A-1 every plant and some of the best bud density i have had form outdoor grown herb.
I'd love grow me some of that... I do like the sounds of it.. and certainly love chronic!

I can't wait to try Delicious seeds new Strain Eleven Roses (Black Sugar Rose X Apalacia Kush) next season...waiting patiently for its release!!
I have more test beans coming, Royal Jack Auto--RQS & Auto Amnesia---Seed Stockers .. them should both turn out very well!

I’d just go buy Budweiser if I wanted a Pilsner lol I’m more of an ale guy but like I said I can’t do ipa nope that stuff tastes horrid

Budvar?

Ahh fast buds nice. Yeah man seed stockers is putting out some crazy nice plants!! Typical Dutch Passion monsters!!
this will be my first time to grow seed stockers, Duggy picked me a good one :) I love haze... so auto amnesia should be pretty awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back