Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds excellent!! Love a good high test overpowered cookie or shot of tincture! :D
yeah I wouldnt say this cookie would be good for someone who not a very heavy smoker...They may feel very uncomfortable at this dose, I like it actually I can probably handle half more or even a full one, but the enjoyment wouldnt be so good with a 2nd full one, but half it would.

yeah I wouldnt say this cookie would be good for someone who not a very heavy smoker...They may feel very uncomfortable at this dose, I like it actually I can probably handle half more or even a full one, but the enjoyment wouldnt be so good with a 2nd full one, but half it would.
I highly doubt 3 could be eaten, this is really strong. and it really does punch ya behind the eyes as it's creeping up on you..

I highly doubt 3 could be eaten, this is really strong. and it really does punch ya behind the eyes as it's creeping up on you..

Thats like the green dragon tincture....2 ML will put most folks on their ass for 8 hours....i take 3.5 and get blasted for 8 hours. Hate to think how you would be on 10ml. It would NOT be fun. Thats the thing about edibles...once you take it, it cannot be un taken.

Thats like the green dragon tincture....2 ML will put most folks on their ass for 8 hours....i take 3.5 and get blasted for 8 hours. Hate to think how you would be on 10ml. It would NOT be fun. Thats the thing about edibles...once you take it, it cannot be un taken.
thats so true, I wouldnt want over-do coz would be very uncomfortable for many hours

I couldn't even imagine taking 5ml never-mind 10ml lmao

dude, I had my cookie around 130 am still feeling that cookie :)

thats so true, I wouldnt want over-do coz would be very uncomfortable for many hours

And it will take you way beyond the level of "being high" compared to toking. I had a friend that had an out of body experience on tincture...and this was a guy that was a chronic toker for 50 years. I as well have come very close to out of body on it at 4ml.

And it will take you way beyond the level of "being high" compared to toking. I had a friend that had an out of body experience on tincture...and this was a guy that was a chronic toker for 50 years. I as well have come very close to out of body on it at 4ml.
I'm kinda new to the dab & edible thing. But I had good idea with what I could start off with, I have very high tolerance, probably like you... so this cookie hit me nicely I still feel it 8 hrs later so must be pretty good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back