Status
Not open for further replies.
believe it or not but I get 1.5gm per watt I do well...

Beautiful!! I believe it for sure man...i always seem to make a mistake indoors one way or another and still get close to 1gpw. I bet if i nailed a grow perfect and chose all small strains i would also hit 1.5. Thats great you are busting that level of production!!

Beautiful!! I believe it for sure man...i always seem to make a mistake indoors one way or another and still get close to 1gpw. I bet if i nailed a grow perfect and chose all small strains i would also hit 1.5. Thats great you are busting that level of production!!
you seen my plants, I put a lot of effort into this... Plus helps I do know what I am doing, so they have easy life start to finish always...that 1.5gm per watt without co2 btw, I will beat easily with..

@912GreenSkell I forgot to tell ya I finally made that cannaoil... it come out really good..look I used 34gm trainwreck buds 16oz coconut oil, 1 tablespoon sunflower lecithin and I make peanut butter cookies for myself :) looky ;):d5::drool::coffee::thumbsup:
IMG_3827.JPG
IMG_3829.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG
IMG_3831.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG

you seen my plants, I put a lot of effort into this... Plus helps I do know what I am doing, so they have easy life start to finish always...that 1.5gm per watt without co2 btw, I will beat easily with..

Yeah man...attention to detail can pay off in volumes!! Its funny...I do such a determined job to grow my outdoor flawless, that when it comes time to enjoy the spoils of outdoor war, I get so bloody high I manage to make mistakes on pretty much every indoor run....hahahahaha :D
I have even developed a saying
"If you never makes mistakes in growing, all that means is you aren't smoking enough kind weed!" AHAHAHAHAHA :D True story! :D

Yeah man...attention to detail can pay off in volumes!! Its funny...I do such a determined job to grow my outdoor flawless, that when it comes time to enjoy the spoils of outdoor war, I get so bloody high I manage to make mistakes on pretty much every indoor run....hahahahaha :D
I have even developed a saying
"If you never makes mistakes in growing, all that means is you aren't smoking enough kind weed!" AHAHAHAHAHA :D True story! :D
ohh am not sure about that. I make lots mistakes.. only I catch myself before anything happens..am always smoking from time I wake till bed...

that's some potent ass cookies..:d5::biggrin::pass::hookah:
it was suppose make 36 cookie's but I make only 11 instead hahahahaha, so they super-charged :p they kinda big too, but one cookie...gives ya complete body stone, its crazy coz the bud not do that... and severe cotton mouth also..also every now and then as it's creeping on ya punching ya in back of your eyes, you can taste terp flavors totally weird... its very good though..I think I estimate approx 100mg each...really am just little eater (kinda just pick at shit) so thats why I needed make something that will be strong enough to get down in one setting.. I have hard time eating.. I couldnt even tell it had cannabis infused in them cookies no taste of it at all while eating it.. like I said after 30-45 mins when being punched behind the eyes you taste terps every now & then..

Last edited:
it was suppose make 36 cookie's but I make only 11 instead hahahahaha, so they super-charged :p they kinda big too, but one cookie...gives ya complete body stone, its crazy coz the bud not do that... and severe cotton mouth also..also every now and then as it's creeping on ya punching ya in back of your eyes, you can taste terp flavors totally weird... its very good though..I think I estimate approx 100mg each...really am just little eater (kinda just pick at shit) so thats why I needed make something that will be strong enough to get down in one setting.. I have hard time eating.. I couldnt even tell it had cannabis infused in them cookies no taste of it at all while eating it.. like I said after 30-45 mins when being punched behind the eyes you taste terps every now & then..

Sounds excellent!! Love a good high test overpowered cookie or shot of tincture! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back