Status
Not open for further replies.
@bushmasterar15 do you actually manage to read every comment on LS? i sometimes see you liking stuff from a couple days ago and blasting right through. your dedicated mate, kudos
I do go through page by page reading just incase someone missed a question that was asked. It helps me keep my mind straight at times too.

Hope everyones day has been going well. I also want to say Thank You to all that are serving, have served and the ones that gave their lives.

Thanks, @Renaissance Redneck !
I wouldn't say "did very, very well" --
rather, I managed to survive to the actual end of the contest.
The others are master growers like Don @912GreenSkell and
Don @Waira and Master @Vlad The Inhaler and @GringoStarr .
So, I guess I'm just basking in their skills.

In a new place. Inner city.
Thinking of dropping some seeds, and doing a winter outdoor guerilla grow.
Little sun light, but won't be too cold here.
May get a couple of little bud sticks.

Take care, and grow on, Redneck Dude!
You did yourself proud, Ma'am. :toke:
Sometimes, whenyou find yourself in the company of Master Growers, it just might mean you're in the proper group:hookah: Karma for your winter crop:d5:

when does everyone release their plants from lst? I would think keeping them tied down the whole time prevents them from putting on that last bit of weight because the plant doesnt want buds to break off? Or what?
:pass:
I untie mine right before I grind the stems, I need to reuse the ties! No seriously, no detrament to leaving her strapped. The plant doesn't see it as anything other than an obstacle to grow around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back