Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me if this is normal my pineapple express is growing girth not height shes 11 days old
View attachment 826565 View attachment 826566
the light is mars 300w hanging 24in above

your all good my man, no worry's there, tap root has reached the bottom of the pot a she is stepping up a gear... also burple lights will make them more squat at the start by make the node growth a little closer to each other. If you was under a white spectrum (like cobs) you would be seeing more of a stretch to the plant.
passing this on
giphy20.gif

Looks fine to me at 11 days old, about a good week and you'll really notice her gaining height..Raise your light up to about 28 inches.As she grows keep adjusting to the 28 inch mark, then gradually lower your light as she matures.
thank you :thumbsup:

your all good my man, no worry's there, tap root has reached the bottom of the pot a she is stepping up a gear... also burple lights will make them more squat at the start by make the node growth a little closer to each other. If you was under a white spectrum (like cobs) you would be seeing more of a stretch to the plant.
passing this on
View attachment 826587
cobs are next

when does everyone release their plants from lst? I would think keeping them tied down the whole time prevents them from putting on that last bit of weight because the plant doesnt want buds to break off? Or what?
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back