Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up All???
large.jpg

Me too brotha. I dont ever want to buy a bag again

I may try one and see how it comes out I'm just hooked on the making my own Meds!!

When you truly love the buds and grow it like you love it, it really shows. Not many sellers have that same connection.(and often it shows)

Man. I found it hard to be bummed out today. I am a bit from losin the job. More so because my ol lady is stressed with the financial thing and xmas coming. Feel bad for her.

But i come here and see a few friends and a few different things and i just am starting to get a slightly different outlook on life.

2 of my biggest inspirations here for that are @Renaissance Redneck and @trailanimal
For different reasons.

RR you are an absolute inspiration man. To keep on truckin. Happy is clearly what you make it.

And trail. Proving all the time the essentials of being a human are ALL that you really need to be happy. And a bit of good home grown nature of course.

I really am happy to have met you guys and several others here.
Afn really has a ton of amazing people here.
I thank you all.

Now that im done gettin all emo n stuff. Lets smoke a bowl guys. And gals if any of them are present.
Sour stomper. Because im feeling the grapes.
View attachment 825928

Well said all around.... @trailanimal @Renaissance Redneck - you guys are a friggin' inspiration.

Hey bud! Hows the spine doing?
I had my follow up with my Dr today after my Emergency Room visit. I'm getting a referral to see an Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon so not sure how long it's going to take the insurance to get approval. I'm trying to have an open mind but it's also scary if something were to go wrong. But I had to take a step back in my mind when they were going to give me prescription pain meds again. After I went to medical cannabis they cut me off. But now I guess they think its fine. I don't want to be back on opiates dependent so holding off and taking it a day at a time. But I'm stuck on bed rest till things calm down.

When you truly love the buds and grow it like you love it, it really shows. Not many sellers have that same connection.(and often it shows)

This is truth.
Know another fella. Hustler for ever. My last resort guy. . hardly ever had good stuff.

Found out he grew some of it. And long story short. He would grow shit and sell you shit while smiling in your face handing you SHIT while you hand him dollars lol.

Anyone who has a passion for good bud. That takes the time to grow good bud. Aint growing shit. And damn sure not growing garbage to sell???. Right?
Difference between people who grow something they love and people who grow for the other green they love.

Better quality comes from home. "After a few trys"

I had my follow up with my Dr today after my Emergency Room visit. I'm getting a referral to see an Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon so not sure how long it's going to take the insurance to get approval. I'm trying to have an open mind but it's also scary if something were to go wrong. But I had to take a step back in my mind when they were going to give me prescription pain meds again. After I went to medical cannabis they cut me off. But now I guess they think its fine. I don't want to be back on opiates dependent so holding off and taking it a day at a time. But I'm stuck on bed rest till things calm down.
Oh no. Are you requiring the knife afterall?

Damn bud...so sorry to hear that man. Hope everything works out okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back