Status
Not open for further replies.
from this last spring's window grow, Sweet Skunk in a 20 oz cup View attachment 825805
@Cotton46
This kinda girl is about what i was getting at. Maybe just a cola or 2 bigger.

In a 2x4. Id bet you would be happy with 6-8 of these. Very low maintenance and more variety.

Personally i would do this. But. Laws n such. Dont like being over that certain number that = prison . then i get really paranoid personally.

@Cotton46

In a 2x4. Id bet you would be happy with 6-8 of these. Very low maintenance and more variety.

Personally i would do this. But. Laws n such. Dont like being over that certain number that = prison . then i get really paranoid personally.

Thats why i wouldn't substitute photos for autos outdoors even if they would weigh heavier in the space and give a better variety. The amount of plants would equal out to heavy time if nabbed

Man. I found it hard to be bummed out today. I am a bit from losin the job. More so because my ol lady is stressed with the financial thing and xmas coming. Feel bad for her.

But i come here and see a few friends and a few different things and i just am starting to get a slightly different outlook on life.

2 of my biggest inspirations here for that are @Renaissance Redneck and @trailanimal
For different reasons.

RR you are an absolute inspiration man. To keep on truckin. Happy is clearly what you make it.

And trail. Proving all the time the essentials of being a human are ALL that you really need to be happy. And a bit of good home grown nature of course.

I really am happy to have met you guys and several others here.
Afn really has a ton of amazing people here.
I thank you all.

Now that im done gettin all emo n stuff. Lets smoke a bowl guys. And gals if any of them are present.
Sour stomper. Because im feeling the grapes.
1510197873919202388787.jpg

@Cotton46

I may try one and see how it comes out I'm just hooked on the making my own Meds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back