Status
Not open for further replies.
RenRed, GG, Slowmo and all you guys living it large on LS tonight, we got some fine songs and some fine good friends to chew the fat with.....I like cool nights like this on LS, just chillin' and seeing what other dudes are listening to..................love it.

What ya smoking/curing/dreaming of ?
I am smoking some bad ass mixture of mephisto artisanal strains. MBAP hits like and extraction to me anyways it gets me right in the forhead and slowly but surely gets me really HIGH

FN,

with all due respect my good brother, can't you trim down your sig just a tad. It is bigger than most of your/my posts put together. I am going on a diet. Join me my friend.................:pighug::bighug:
LOL! I'm using screen reader software, that sig goes off like a Geiger counter at groung zero! :crying::crying:

FN,

with all due respect my good brother, can't you trim down your sig just a tad. It is bigger than most of your/my posts put together. I am going on a diet. Join me my friend.................:pighug::bighug:
LOL! I'm using screen reader software, that sig goes off like a Geiger counter at ground zero! :crying::crying:

RenRed, GG, Slowmo and all you guys living it large on LS tonight, we got some fine songs and some fine good friends to chew the fat with.....I like cool nights like this on LS, just chillin' and seeing what other dudes are listening to..................love it.

What ya smoking/curing/dreaming of ?
been smoking IPCBD all day, switching to Bubba Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back