Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting SNOW yahoo bring it on. I'M in the middle of hunting season everyone and there mother are all professional hunters and drinkers. The local police have a camp down the road and into the bush. They party the hardest that is a fact

RenRed, GG, Slowmo and all you guys living it large on LS tonight, we got some fine songs and some fine good friends to chew the fat with.....I like cool nights like this on LS, just chillin' and seeing what other dudes are listening to..................love it.

What ya smoking/curing/dreaming of ?

FN,

with all due respect my good brother, can't you trim down your sig just a tad. It is bigger than most of your/my posts put together. I am going on a diet. Join me my friend.................:pighug::bighug:

RenRed, GG, Slowmo and all you guys living it large on LS tonight, we got some fine songs and some fine good friends to chew the fat with.....I like cool nights like this on LS, just chillin' and seeing what other dudes are listening to..................love it.

What ya smoking/curing/dreaming of ?

Agreed.

I dreampt up last night that I had a removable eye ball. If someone pissed me off I just shot it out at em, and it somehow came back. LikeThor's hammer. But I only used my super power to eject assholes from my girlfriends house. She had a business making cocktails that you serve out of a harmonica.

I'M blown away with seed stockers BCN xxl it has some of the fruitiest smell I have ever encountered and resin build up is amazing. I will be running at least 6 seed stockers in my next round which is coming up. I will trying female seeds og kush auto ,Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia from short stuff. And Mephisto artisanals I still have to pick which ones. Right after the new year I move up to a 8 foot by 8 foot by 6.5 feet tall 1680 D tent. I have ran my old tent into the ground in three years of owning it she has served me well but taking plants in and out and spills the floor gave out LOL and zippers are going and the screens are ripped to shreds by a cat. And then there is the bow in the tent poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back