Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ash-a-Ton Is this what you mean? And each pick is a different bud✌️ I'm not the best picture taker but I'm really shocked at the size this Hooker is getting! And I've only took a few leafs here and there other than that I LST her untill she started budding then I untied her and added the second cob I firmly believe it's all do to the top soil @Eyes on Fire Helped me cook and these COBs from @BigSm0 and of course all the others guidance on here✌️ Respect to all AFN.View attachment 825817 View attachment 825818 View attachment 825819 View attachment 825820 View attachment 825821 View attachment 825822
Can’t wait for you to push the next crop a little harder. This is the first autocob grow and damn good bro.

@Ash-a-Ton Is this what you mean? And each pick is a different bud✌️ I'm not the best picture taker but I'm really shocked at the size this Hooker is getting! And I've only took a few leafs here and there other than that I LST her untill she started budding then I untied her and added the second cob I firmly believe it's all do to the top soil @Eyes on Fire Helped me cook and these COBs from @BigSm0 and of course all the others guidance on here✌️ Respect to all AFN.View attachment 825817 View attachment 825818 View attachment 825819 View attachment 825820 View attachment 825821 View attachment 825822
so very nice!
and a little help
from your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back