Status
Not open for further replies.
My lil photo. Trisha. She is same age as Helga the beast

Helga abuses trisha lol
15100258948801938053709.jpg
15100259090031847910798.jpg

Hopefully have a few more trishas soon if they take.
Need more trishas.
15100259916231061719000.jpg

I am definitely a fan of this MBAP. At first I was worried I mixed my seeds up, a lot of the ones that were posted only have slight hints of purple. It has a very strong berry smell with some earthy undertones. If you have ever grown a Fastbuds LSD it is similar. Probably a little more pleasant since you don't taste this one for an hour after you leave the grow room.

Did you have super light leaves from the beginning? She is a hog. No matter how much food I gave her I could not keep up. Running four plants and had to mix her food separate, the others were not near as hungry.
15 gal this week. I understand the hog thing. This one is a fuckin drinker. Drinkin problem lol

I am definitely a fan of this MBAP. At first I was worried I mixed my seeds up, a lot of the ones that were posted only have slight hints of purple. It has a very strong berry smell with some earthy undertones. If you have ever grown a Fastbuds LSD it is similar. Probably a little more pleasant since you don't taste this one for an hour after you leave the grow room.

Did you have super light leaves from the beginning? She is a hog. No matter how much food I gave her I could not keep up. Running four plants and had to mix her food separate, the others were not near as hungry.
And earthy berry is a good scrip of the one my brother grew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back