Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cotton46
The leaf trichs ripen real early. Those white hairs though. Still lots of big white ones. Telling me shes growing. Possibly some fox tails ;)

@Cotton46
The leaf trichs ripen real early. Those white hairs though. Still lots of big white ones. Telling me shes growing. Possibly some fox tails ;)
Is fox tails good? Lol
I want her Finnish properly she just keeps me scratching my head can't seem to know if she growing slow or she on track the breeder states she should be done bout now

irefusetoobserve-daylight-savings-time-feed-me-now-or-suffer-the-6606076.png
@Ozone69 :crying: that's funny as hell right there! soooo true,....

>> @Mcdee wheeze your way through it mate! :rofl:... small tokes help too,....
That's funny, my cousins nickname was Weezer. Also Robby weed seed lol.

Is fox tails good? Lol
I want her Finnish properly she just keeps me scratching my head can't seem to know if she growing slow or she on track the breeder states she should be done bout now

From my research foxtails are like a Calais is to us. Your bud had blistered growing new growth on top of those blisters like a Calais. Foxtails aren’t a major issue but can lower overall quality of thc percentage and effects of the originated high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is fox tails good? Lol
Yours may be a bit bigger?
Lol. If your in need and want a head buzz. You could chop now.

Fox tails are not bad. Just a bit difficult to trim. But more bud.
When more of the hairs orange up Then start checkin trichs.

Most of my plants go over breeder frame. Not by much. Some more than others.

Interesting...never heard that before!

Like I said I’ve been doing loads of research some has been a bit of bullshit but some has matched with at least 70% of what I’ve read. So with that said on the foxtail issue only 50% matches my research some foxtail issues can cause air plush buds rather than dense buds with more stems or it can be a genetic which can pertain to mostly diesel strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back