Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like calmag def or lockout, could either one. You should post pics of the whole plant in the infirmiry and see what Waira or Nam Vet have to say.

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autoflower-infirmary-for-sick-plants.90/

I agree looks like cal-mag or lockout. Is there a funk from the roots? Does it feel sloshy around the root ball? Check your roots and see how their condition is. What I do weekly at least once is I’ll stick my finger down into the roots and feel the texture of the surrounding soil, then I’ll smell my finger lol I know sounds like something you’d do on a first date but root issues can cause a lot of appearances that look like deficiencies as well. But like @green genes said take it to the infirmary @Waira can give you a better diagnosis than I could I’m just studying and researching as I’m learning too and root issues along with deficiencies are something not many new growers take time to research. Also what’s your run off ph? That’s definitely one of the top overlooked issues new growers overlook. Improper ph levels or fluctuating ph levels can stress the plant and appear to have deficiencies as well. Hopefully you’ll get your answers over at the infirmary though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20171105_095900.jpg

Are you C.O.P.D, by chance ?? Don't want alarm you but if you are or have ever been a heavy smoker of tobacco it could be a reason you have a reaction like coughing etc to cannabis . I smoked for 35 years and find that when I smoke weed I'd cough and cough up phlegm as well . Not as much now but I concluded that smoking weed was doing myself a favor.and that there was a remote chance that the weed was helping to clear my respiratory track . Wishful thinking, maybe , who knows . :biggrin:
ive got that crap bear its a awfull condition

Goooooood morning AFN!!!

Don't forget to flip the clocks back an hour. Call up tech support for the yearly refresher on how to change the clock on the VCR. :CSR:
:yeah:

irefusetoobserve-daylight-savings-time-feed-me-now-or-suffer-the-6606076.png

That pic is how my girls are acting right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you C.O.P.D, by chance ?? Don't want alarm you but if you are or have ever been a heavy smoker of tobacco it could be a reason you have a reaction like coughing etc to cannabis . I smoked for 35 years and find that when I smoke weed I'd cough and cough up phlegm as well . Not as much now but I concluded that smoking weed was doing myself a favor.and that there was a remote chance that the weed was helping to clear my respiratory track . Wishful thinking, maybe , who knows . :biggrin:
No, don't worry not that. I don't smoke tobacco hate it. Just when I vape all clear not even all the time. I go to Dr just went to him in Sept said lungs sound good so don't think it's that. Thanks for response if i had a problem you could have help out big time! I'm just a puss lol. It's good when I vape it clears me out sometimes. I have nasal issues like my nose is always stuffed up but nothing comes out. They are swollen so small airway so seems like it's stuffed up lol. Every now and then it will just open up and i can breath out my nose. It's awesome, i forget what it's like to use my nose sometimes lol. I have a "moment of clarity" its great. Sure both are connected just sensitive. Vapor almost for lack of a better word tickles my lungs. And when i cough it comes out easy. Agitate maybe a better word. Not big deal all good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back