Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout:hey mates! ...drive-by posting here,... :coffee: @Mcdee ...by any chance are the vape aromatics piney, some citrus too maybe? Pinene is a bronchodilator and has expectorant properties too- :thumbsup:... might account for the reaction?

>>GS :crying:-- getting slapped around by Think Fast right now! :dizzy: wooooo...
I cough easy too, forgot to mention that. Sometime I cough a lot sometimes I don't. That makes it take longer when I have to wait till I can inhale so I don't just cough it right back out lol. Not all the time but maybe 60/40 split that I don't. I seem to be more congested than the average person especially in the winter.

Can anybody help me identify what's happening here? Is this Potassium deficiency? I can't really tell. Kinda looks like mag deficiency to maybe? This plant should be ready in 3 week or so. What do you think is going on?

View attachment 824440 View attachment 824441 View attachment 824442 View attachment 824443 View attachment 824444 View attachment 824445 View attachment 824446

It looks like calmag def or lockout, could either one. You should post pics of the whole plant in the infirmiry and see what Waira or Nam Vet have to say.

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autoflower-infirmary-for-sick-plants.90/

I cough easy too, forgot to mention that. Sometime I cough a lot sometimes I don't. That makes it take longer when I have to wait till I can inhale so I don't just cough it right back out lol. Not all the time but maybe 60/40 split that I don't. I seem to be more congested than the average person especially in the winter.
Are you C.O.P.D, by chance ?? Don't want alarm you but if you are or have ever been a heavy smoker of tobacco it could be a reason you have a reaction like coughing etc to cannabis . I smoked for 35 years and find that when I smoke weed I'd cough and cough up phlegm as well . Not as much now but I concluded that smoking weed was doing myself a favor.and that there was a remote chance that the weed was helping to clear my respiratory track . Wishful thinking, maybe , who knows . :biggrin:

@Son of Hobbes I've created a new thread, in the indoor growers forum, but it's started 2? Could you delete one of them for me please?
Have a good Sunday!
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back