Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking primo!!
I find the ironic part. Is i was only able to drop 1 seed for the comps.. I think the seed picked me. Not the other way around lol.

Any one else going to watch the huge ufc fight card tonight? Im about to smoke so much watching this show. I'm super excited.

I got
Bisping.
Tj dillishaw
Joanna.
For the title fights. :headbang:

Variety is a damned special thing. Almost as special as afn.
Hell afn is special because of its variety as well. That and the awesome folks here.

But having 7 strains to pick from of personal grown shit is pretty damned special too. Spices of life.

I hope everyone else is vibing out like me today. Playing tunes and enjoying the house on the day off

I find the ironic part. Is i was only able to drop 1 seed for the comps.. I think the seed picked me. Not the other way around lol.

Any one else going to watch the huge ufc fight card tonight? Im about to smoke so much watching this show. I'm super excited.

I got
Bisping.
Tj dillishaw
Joanna.
For the title fights. :headbang:

Bisping is a gladiator no doubt!!! Tj is a damn good fighter but I think he’s got a handful coming. And Joanna that’s my future ex wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisping is a gladiator no doubt!!! Tj is a damn good fighter but I think he’s got a handful coming. And Joanna that’s my future ex wife lol

Me??? Is that you??? Lol.
Joanna became future ex wife cuz of the awful persona she is trying to use lol.

But the tj cogar fight...
Had cogar at first thinking he will be too emotional. He seems to be the most cool colected one up there besides zombie brain rose lol.

My plants clearly work out more than i do. Which is none for me. But they sure put in the work lol

2aeaa680e7a9cc9eff260890ce325734.jpg
well well well I just spotted a preflower on miss Britney!

Ok, last one. Great band covering a great song from one of the Greatest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back