Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just thought I'd give a heads up i wont be around much anymore. Got raided this morning. I've grown to love this place and all you guys and gal's on this journey and i appreciate everyone helping me along the way,
wish you all the best.
Ray

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey guys just thought I'd give a heads up i wont be around much anymore. Got raided this morning. I've grown to love this place and all you guys and gal's on this journey and i appreciate everyone helping me along the way,
wish you all the best.
Ray

fark man that sux

makes me angry

f6

fark man that sux

makes me angry

f6
Yeah me to man me to, was extra careful, only 2 family members knew hadn't even really got setup that hard yet and poof, all gone. Bastards just came in took all my shit and fucked off lol. Got court in a month, bit worried I had so many seeds but only the 5 plants so first offence hopefully won't be too bad but sucks to not be growing just as i was getting in the grove. Worst thing was I had a shitload of neuts for the next grow rock up yesterday that they confiscated that will go against me without even using the bastards.

Yeah me to man me to, was extra careful, only 2 family members knew hadn't even really got setup that hard yet and poof, all gone. Bastards just came in took all my shit and fucked off lol. Got court in a month, bit worried I had so many seeds but only the 5 plants so first offence hopefully won't be too bad but sucks to not be growing just as i was getting in the grove. Worst thing was I had a shitload of neuts for the next grow rock up yesterday that they confiscated that will go against me without even using the bastards.

Hmmm, never know where it comes from, they not often bothered by small scale but have to investigate any report is afaik the usual protocols...

you can ask for all your stuff back after you finalise the charges, no law against growing, just what you grow.. cunts

f6

Hmmm, never know where it comes from, they not often bothered by small scale but have to investigate any report is afaik the usual protocols...

you can ask for all your stuff back after you finalise the charges, no law against growing, just what you grow.. cunts

f6
Fuck I didn't know that cause man they took even my led strips brand new in the box I hadn't got around to building yet. If I can get any of it back I'm gonna grow me a shitload of tomatoes

Fuck I didn't know that cause man they took even my led strips brand new in the box I hadn't got around to building yet. If I can get any of it back I'm gonna grow me a shitload of tomatoes

Fuck yeah, had mates get it all back, even billy had water still in it!

f6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back