Status
Not open for further replies.
It's snowing, so a perfect day for indoor gardening. Stinky Sticky Fingers, and I hope to net 3 oz from them.

Today the AutoMazars got chopped. M1 and M2 needed very little trimming, just enough that the buds don't touch. M3 was a lot more leafy, and as you will see looks like she might be the star producer. She is a tad more lemony than her sisters, who have more of the lovely spiciness.

The buds are pretty full and there's some fox-tailing but seem to be of medium density. But we'll wait until they are dry to determine that. I found a couple of tiny immature bananas on one. I think they are smellier this time around- they were in better health than my first go at them, but I kept it simple and didn't manipulate or add any molasses this time around.

I've gone and injured myself so I couldn't set up a drying tent, so everything got powered down. It's only a couple of weeks, but I prefer to keep them running

I just cut above the ground and have hung each whole plant upside down to slow down the drying a bit, and to help keep track of what bud came from what plant when it's time to jar them

Automazar,17 chop day.JPG

Feel like I’m starting to learn to control the environment for my grow. Temps never higher than 80 or lower than 68 and my rh is never higher than 60 or lower than 40. During the day I’m averaging temps of 78/79 with an rh of 55/60 at night it’s around 68/70 with an rh of 45/50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back