Status
Not open for further replies.
Nectar for the gods is supposed to work in hydro, sounds like a sample box might be in order. They'll send you their base line for the cost of shipping.
IMG_20171101_143055.jpg
28 Bucks I paid through PayPal this all happened within a week from order to opening the Box I don't know anything about this product I'm just now reading on it!

View attachment 823520 28 Bucks I paid through PayPal this all happened within a week from order to opening the Box I don't know anything about this product I'm just now reading on it!
If you need help or advise @wwwillie is using it in the Mephisto Grow 2017 contest I know he'll be happy to council you . He's a good man our willie .:thumbsup:

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 28
I am just totally fucking vibing right now. I cannot begin to tell you guys how much awesome and cool shit that I see coming to AFN in the coming future! Come grow with us guys! We have some awesome and amazing shit happening! And I wanted to say thank you to all of you guys that register and take part of this. It takes a village to raise a family, you are all the village. This is all our family. Thanks for being part of this. :pass::pass::pass:

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

If you need help or advise @wwwillie is using it in the Mephisto Grow 2017 contest I know he'll be happy to council you . He's a good man our willie .:thumbsup:
Exactly the info needed, have looked at their feeding chart several times with the intent of dialing it in.. better to stand on the shoulders of giants, than be buried up to your neck in mud!

Cool setup Ripper is that a wood frame and did you build it ?? But if my math service me that's about $ 1300.00 of lights I'm looking at !! Too rich for my blood .But you rich guys have money too burn . :biggrin:
Yes built it myself.. and that is a 5x5 tent.. the coverage is amazing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back