Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you bud!
But to be honest i had no idea was Monsanto product. Feel free to pm me some good dwc lines that produce id like to be able to say organic. But not [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for me. Also still experimenting with nute lines still as Im still a new grower lol. Cheers skell.
But really. Fire away if you have a good line of nutes

But to be honest i had no idea was Monsanto product. Feel free to pm me some good dwc lines that produce id like to be able to say organic. But not [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for me. Also still experimenting with nute lines still as Im still a new grower lol. Cheers skell.
But really. Fire away if you have a good line of nutes

Yeah GH and GO were bought out by Scotts miracle grow which is owned by monsanto. Wish i had a solution for you but i know very little of DWC. Advanced nutrients too pricey i would guess...no idea about DWC, but i do love the green planet nutrients!!

Monsanto monster same thing. Lol.
But really. It seems to be what she likes.
Id like to find a decent organic hydro nute. But that's big $ and hard to get where i am. Have to order my stuff.
Nectar for the gods is supposed to work in hydro, sounds like a sample box might be in order. They'll send you their base line for the cost of shipping.

I am just totally fucking vibing right now. I cannot begin to tell you guys how much awesome and cool shit that I see coming to AFN in the coming future! Come grow with us guys! We have some awesome and amazing shit happening! And I wanted to say thank you to all of you guys that register and take part of this. It takes a village to raise a family, you are all the village. This is all our family. Thanks for being part of this. :pass::pass::pass:

It takes a village to raise a family, you are all the village. This is all our family. Thanks for being part of this.

Wait wait, it's "it takes a village to raise a child." I'm super baked. But you aren't children. Shit, we'll roll with it. :hump: :rofl:

9819fe9b18188c4aeb79ad91b941d251.jpg
rocket power!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back