Status
Not open for further replies.
Final weight in 61.23g Auto White Widow.I know the trim look a little trashy, but she didnt want me to trim up all the sugar leaves with all trics. on them...her nugs, she can smoke how she wants..lol She my second plant I have grown..first one..only 31g..think Iam getting better..lol
1029171215.jpg
1029171203.jpg

Last edited:
Final weight in 61.23g Auto White Widow.I know the trim look a little trashy, but she didnt want me to trim up all the sugar leaves with all trics. on them...her nugs, she can smoke how she wants..lol She my second plant I have grown fist one..only 31g..think Iam getting better..lolView attachment 823355 View attachment 823356

Nice work bud!! Looks pretty fine to me!

They did grow pretty quick, the info on this pic says it was taken Sept.13

View attachment 823340
Well they look perfect man. Organic kicks ass in my opinion. I'm going to a big organic shop in my state this weekend I can't wait to check it all out, gonna pick me up some peppers and onions and tomatoes while I'm there

It
Final weight in 61.23g Auto White Widow.I know the trim look a little trashy, but she didnt want me to trim up all the sugar leaves with all trics. on them...her nugs, she can smoke how she wants..lol She my second plant I have grown..first one..only 31g..think Iam getting better..lolView attachment 823355 View attachment 823356
Looks Killer bro! You gonna post a smoke report to right? Nice fat buds

Final weight in 61.23g Auto White Widow.I know the trim look a little trashy, but she didnt want me to trim up all the sugar leaves with all trics. on them...her nugs, she can smoke how she wants..lol She my second plant I have grown..first one..only 31g..think Iam getting better..lolView attachment 823355 View attachment 823356
Looks great buddy it's beating the hell out of me and my auto grows..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Well they look perfect man. Organic kicks ass in my opinion. I'm going to a big organic shop in my state this weekend I can't wait to check it all out, gonna pick me up some peppers and onions and tomatoes while I'm there

Thanks bro...Yeah Organics all the way around, can't go wrong...

The AFN organic CREW

How did he get it like this may I ask.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Through inoculation..I think he said something about using his compost in the area..A good healthy soil, with plenty of organic matter,food sources,ideal moisture content and temperature provide the ideal environment for colonization..I think he may have introduced some mycorrhizae as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back