Status
Not open for further replies.
I Did too @Eekman ..:coffee:..me brain was registering an anomoly but me eyes weren't sure what until I realised it was upside down..:biggrin:

Dead Rats @Waira ..:yoinks:..hubby often says to me has a rat crawled up you ass and died..so I Think it is dead rats..:gassy1:

Aw @sangine..:pighug:..it is Gorgeous..how old..?

Damn @trailanimal ..the kitchen witch :)biggrin:) is Talented

Smoke one for me while you are down there.....:smoker:

[HASHTAG]#GoTheMongol[/HASHTAG]..:vibe:

Good to See you Home too @trailanimal :bighug:..send Love to the kitchen witch..:biggrin:
oh yeah, the tentacles of connectivity working overtime today

mine's tucked in and tucked up
P1060020.JPG

So apparently the numbered day of the first snow is the number of snow storms to expect for the year... first I’ve heard this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucking kidding me! Halloween and it’s our first snow of the year already!!!
2f012e9f13e87d87b847c6c7554cbca4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@aggggggggghhh snoooooooooooooooooooooooooow everywhere....:snow2:

Thanks M. and after a couple of hours, it came off famously. Though I may have missed a spot behind the ears.:kiss:

:crying:

We are expecting snow on Thursday too!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo snooooooooooooooow....:snow1:

Haven't had any make it to yellow before, but I have a good stash of limes for my cocktail right now so these get to stay on the tree for a while

My limes don't like my soil..:nono:..even the citrus in pots with citrus compost don't seem to like it..which is funny coz there are citrus groves all round me...:biggrin:..must be Me who's rubbish..

so, @Mossy , how's the fall garden?

Getting there @trailanimal ..spent too much time in summer on AFN when I should have been spending time in the garden..so I'm playing catch up.
Got cabbage and lettuce in for winter..and me weeds are taller than my peas ATM..:coffee:..but we'll get there.

Your garden will be tucked away for winter huh..?..........

@aggggggggghhh snoooooooooooooooooooooooooow everywhere....:snow2:

:crying:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo snooooooooooooooow....:snow1:

My limes don't like my soil..:nono:..even the citrus in pots with citrus compost don't seem to like it..which is funny coz there are citrus groves all round me...:biggrin:..must be Me who's rubbish..

Getting there @trailanimal ..spent too much time in summer on AFN when I should have been spending time in the garden..so I'm playing catch up.
Got cabbage and lettuce in for winter..and me weeds are taller than my peas ATM..:coffee:..but we'll get there.

Your garden will be tucked away for winter huh..?..........
do you get to do stuff in your garden year round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back