Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you most kindly Sanguine.

Thanks Mongol, you are da man
:coffee:

I woulda had better luck on that if we made the ears outa green gummies.

Not too scary, but answer the door right side up, for krikey's sake. What is that a muskrat on yer head? Took me 5 minutes to understand in me head that it was upside down.
:pass:

Bear, you are a funny man. :pighug:

Umm, yeah. I held her down, and we made green love. Which consists of eating rats, and farting, and other Ogre types of things. Ogres are like onions, you know, layers. Complex.

:paleo:

:hookah:
hahaha, beaver it be

hahahaha, thanks Mossy! Happy Halloween to you too! Unique's Dragon Clan...sounds nice! :dragon4:

:headbang:

good morning/afternoon/evening
live stonersView attachment 822851

Aaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................:snow2:..snoooooooooooooooooooooooow............

Unless in alaska. And what says boo is a big ass bear. Then i def reccomend not booing back lol

high caliber go "boo" loudly, lol

:crying:

Hello live stoners I'm home at last in my own comfortable chair been on the road
View attachment 822852

glad you guys have returned safely to home!

Welcome Home @Jraven :bighug:..Home is where your Fiends are...

Done!! Chopped my last plant about 2 weeks ago. And its snowing a bit today!!

Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Twice...................:snow1:

Bah, don´t wanna hear the "snow" word, hope it comes late at my place!!! How much you harvested???

Me neither...:nono:

Damn right...its 2 in the afternoon and i have smoked 6 strains of weed so far today. :D

Quiet day..?...:eyebrows:..

got to grab a bite to eat

Lamb chops..buttered cabbage and mushy peas.......:glutton:..

Got a nice crop of lemons in the window!
View attachment 822905

That's a hell of a crop for a pot..:headbang:..did you see my freaky one...?
Instead of coming on the branch individually they came in a bunch of 11...:coffee:..I know I should split them down..but I Love freaks and anomolies..so I have to watch it grow out..
IMG_3283.JPG

Got the Munchies @Unique :biggrin:

Is it Party Time Yet?

@Root and I are wishing everyone a Happy Holloween

:smokeout:

View attachment 822748 View attachment 822749

Ha ha ha @Root & @Eekman ...Brilliant...:bighug:..I Hope it washes off okay....:crying:..

want to share this one:
20171031_201402.jpg

stopped smoking tobacco cigarettes last week on friday, so it's my first week smoking this e-cigarette with only 1 mg nicotin and hope to stop completly this yeard end, i feel much better and my lung is free to breath and i'm off feeling this thing of beeing addicted!:vibe:

:headbang:

Aaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................:snow2:..snoooooooooooooooooooooooow............

Welcome Home @Jraven :bighug:..Home is where your Fiends are...

Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Twice...................:snow1:

Me neither...:nono:

Quiet day..?...:eyebrows:..

Lamb chops..buttered cabbage and mushy peas.......:glutton:..

That's a hell of a crop for a pot..:headbang:..did you see my freaky one...?
Instead of coming on the branch individually they came in a bunch of 11...:coffee:..I know I should split them down..but I Love freaks and anomolies..so I have to watch it grow out..
View attachment 822941

Got the Munchies @Unique :biggrin:

Ha ha ha @Root & @Eekman ...Brilliant...:bighug:..I Hope it washes off okay....:crying:..
watch it grow
and see what you get
the way of the vibe
now I'm laughing Mossy
cheers!

want to share this one:
View attachment 822940
stopped smoking tobacco cigarettes last week on friday, so it's my first week smoking this e-cigarette with only 1 mg nicotin and hope to stop completly this yeard end, i feel much better and my lung is free to breath and i'm off feeling this thing of beeing addicted!:vibe:
TM feeding the good wolf
way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back